2. Thoughts on reflection drafts
- Save your document in the right format. .rtf should work.
- You do not need to compliment me to get a good grade.
- Do not just describe what happened, also tell me interpret and discuss the current outcome.
- Writing overall is much better than in previous paragraphs.
- Discuss the article you read for class.
- What is the rhetorical context
First, let's do an activity.
Then, let's look at this logical fallacies powerpoint. Fill out the handout I will give you meanwhile.
Logical Fallacies, Writing Persuasive Strategies
Start working on writing your rhetorical analysis now. Use what we learned today to help you. Your first draft of the Rhetorical Analysis essay will be due November 8th at 9AM. Please analyze the essay we read in class today or this essay you will read for the next class.
- Read this essay for next class. Look for the rhetorical context and ethos, pathos, and logos.
- Read this handout on logical fallacies from the University of North Carolina
- Your paragraph portfolio is due Wednesday,October 23rd at 9AM.
- The rubric with guidelines is here.
- Everyday the portfolio is late, your grade drops 25%.