Just for laughs:
2. Speaking voice in class
3. Cause/Effect short review
4. Let's take a fun APA quiz
5. Process Paragraph
- We have learned Compare/Contrast and Cause/Effect. Now we will learn Process.
- Think about the processes we see in the video.
- Two kinds of process writing
- how to do something
- how something works. Which one is this video?
- Next, let's watch this youtube video. While watching, think about how you would explain the process in your own words.
- Vocabulary for this video:
- Nouns: domino, car, ball, string, club, lever, cone, mouse trap
- Verbs: hit, pull down, release, slide down, follow, go down/up, knock over, send, throw
- In groups, write part of what happened in the video with this handout.
- Hint: Make a list!
- Share your outlines.
- Next, take the outline and add details.
- Finally, add signal words using this list to help you. Yes, you decide where each word goes.
- How is this paragraph structure different than Compare/Contrast or Cause/Effect?
- Brainstorm ideas with your row.
APA references, Reflection Paragraph