2. What is a peer-review?
- Get into groups. Use the internet to find out a definition. Share what you think on Primary Wall.
- Next let's look at this powerpoint together.
- Watch this youtube video. What is working in this video?
- Get back in your groups. Write two things that could be good and two things that could be bad with peer-reviewing.
- Read this comment list. Discuss what is good and bad about these comments.
- Now, evaluate this paragraph. You can use the comment tool on Microsoft Word
3. Article Mini-lesson
- Watch this powerpoint and fill out the sheet as we work together.
Next Class: Peer Perception Workshop and Library Visit.